Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great Holiday and enjoyed time with friends and family.
You may recall that at the beginning of 2019, I shared with you a list of the books I had read in 2018 and the books I was planning to read in 2019. I thought I would continue that tradition by going back to see which books from my original list I read and what new books I would like to read in 2020.
First here is a list of books from my 2019 list that I read:
- Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents: How to Heal from Distant, Rejecting, or Self-Involved Parents
- Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too
- Atomic Habits: Tiny Changes, Remarkable Results
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact
And here is a list of a few books I read in 2019 that were not on my original list:
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- Building a StoryBrand
- You are a Badass
- 12 Rules for Life
From this list I would say that the most impactful books were The 4-Hour Workweek, Crushing It, Atomic Habits, and The 10X Rule.
I already reviewed the 4-Hour Workweek. Perhaps I will go back and review one of the others. Let me know if you would like me to review any of the books from my list.
For 2020, I have four books I’m interested in reading.
- The Infinite Game – Simon Sinek
- Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up – Jerry Colonna
- Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing in Business – Paul Jarvis
- F__K Your Feelings: Master Your Mind, Accomplish Anything and Become a More Significant Human
As you can see from my 2019 list, I am sure to add a few more.
I’m always looking for new suggestions, so if you have any books on your list that you think would be a good addition to mine, let me know.
Happy New Year! I hope 2020 is a great year for you.
Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed this content, please feel free to browse my previous articles and please like, share, comment, and subscribe. This helps promote my content and is greatly appreciated.